četvrtak, 17. svibnja 2012.

How to convert your traffic into the money

 
Welcome to my blog...




I'm Ernad and friends call Yashar. I lead and write 5 blogs with small traffic (for now 20.000 visits). That's about 4.000 per month. I have some ADS on my blogs - AdSense. But there wasn't big income frome it until two weeks.

I've read that I'll earn 1 Euro per 1.000 visits. I didn't have that income. 
Why? - Now I know why - do you want to know? - Contact me on the SKYPE and you'll know.

Now, I know that there are many other blogs and web-sites with simular problem. They have small trafic but they don't have money from their ADS. I have expected that I'll earn 1 Euro per 1.000 visits. But I earned just 1 Euro per 10.000 visits.

Other people can't earn even that (1 from 10.000). I respect google rulls about AdSense and there is 1 Euro per 10.000 visits.


____________________________________________________

Now, if you have blog or web-site with 1.000 - 10.000 avarage visit per month with some google ADS or just like them - and don't have money from your ADS, contact me on the SKYPE and I'll help you to earn some money by the respect the rulls of google or other company with setting up your ADDS and your design. It's very easy.



SKYPE:

name: Ernad Jašarević - Yashar

nick: yashar_e
________________________________________
I speak/write English, Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian
(sve balkanske jezike :D
)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar