četvrtak, 19. travnja 2012.

I need job on the internet

Hello everyone...

I'm Ernad Jašarević and my friends call me Yashar. I'm 23 and I'm student of the University of Sarajevo in Bosnia & Herzegovina (small country in southeastern Europe). I know use computer and internet.

I've tried to make some money on the internet before... but never get (big) cash in my hands.
First of the scam is BUX.to... I've earn about 100 $ and never paid....
I've tried Domains International and lost my 100 $ - I was fooled...
ONbux, NEObux and simular craps = total paid about 10 $ on my paypal or alertpay account... that's BS*


Now, I have 3-4 BLOGs and google's advertisment on them... but there isn't big money, just cents

I need cash for living...

If you have any internet JOB for me... send MAIL to me: mcyashar@hotmail.com
or better...
post your coment bellow...


I know there is milions JOBs on the internet... give me ONE

AND REMEMBER
I'll not pay for doing something... only FREE

________________________________________________________________________
I just need 500$ per month

4 komentara:

  1. *I hear you*, Yashar. Am in the same position. The only program so far I have found that generates ANY money is Zeekler.com

    BUT you still need to invest at least $20 and it will take AT LEAST 60 days before you begin to make any money. And THAT money will be small.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. tnx on your coM...

      I hope that we gone make some money one day :D

      I'll not invest my money in any buisness... :)

      Izbriši
  2. You could have a look here, no cost to start, no credit card needed, get training, earn by promoting the system while learning. Innovative:) http://www.cb90x.com/?c=584&trk=tabzitoyashar

    OdgovoriIzbriši